Simon and Schuster just released your highly anticipated memoir, What Happened. Free of campaigning constraints, you promised it would be a revealing story of the devastating defeat you experienced in the 2016 presidential election. It is!
Some of the provocative excerpts that arrested my attention were:
- You were so upset by your defeat that you wanted to “scream” at Trump’s inaugural address. You said at one time you wanted to call him a “creep” during your time with him!
- You were “ticked off” at debate moderator Matt Lauer for daring to bring up your email scandal.
- You resented Sen. Sanders competing against you for “disrupting the Democratic Party.”
- You were so depressed you confessed, “I drank my share of chardonnay” and was “splurging on burgers and fries.”
- You made it clear for everyone that abortion is “sacrosanct” and unlimited abortion is “not negotiable.”
I sincerely hope that this letter makes its way to encourage you upon release of your book. I have often prayed for you over the past decades.