Apr 5th, 2016
What a great interview with Marc Stein, as we discuss the powerful ministry of Joni and Friends Intl. Disability Center.
Marc Stein is the Vice President of Field Services at the Joni and Friends International Disability Center.
Marc has dedicated more than 15 years of his professional career to strategic leadership. In his position as Managing Director of Field Services, he oversees and manages all hands-on initiatives and departments that serve people affected by disability for Joni and Friends, including Wheels for the World, Family Retreats, Church Relations, Correspondence and Resource, and 14 Joni and Friends U.S. Field Ministry offices throughout the United States.
The ministries of Joni and Friends...
- Wheels for the WorldSending the gift of mobility and the Gospel message worldwide.
- Family RetreatsRetreats for families that live with disability.
- Television SeriesEach episode highlights God’s goodness in a world shattered by suffering.
- Radio ProgramJoni Eareckson Tada shares encouragement and Biblical insights.
- Christian Institute on DisabilityHigher education, ministry training, and Public Policy Center.
- Cause 4 Life, Global Missions & InternshipsInternships that provide ministry training with hands-on experience.
- ResponseProvides encouragement, information, and resources to people with disabilities.
- Church RelationsEquipping churches for disability ministry.
- International OutreachHeightening disability awareness and training worldwide.
- International Family RetreatsProviding Christian retreats in other nations for families affected by disability.
- Total AccessInternational outreach teams that focus on accessibility construction projects.