Do you know the answers to the questions below? Listen to our show and find out plus even more tips.
1. Do you know the dangers of the online world and the steps to protecting your family?
- What is the right age for my child to have a smartphone?
- How do I set up boundaries in the Digital World? How do I keep up?
- What are the latest phone app that could we could be at risk to?
- What do I need to know about Instagram, Snapchat, etc.?
- What are some simple techniques to better connect with your child and the tech?
Our guest, Jon Moffat, has been a cyber education consultant and educating people of all ages about Internet safety for the past 11 years. He has spoken at countless schools. He loves getting parents and kids on the same page when it comes to the digital world. He love traveling an helping families get the lines of communication open, reminding everyone the technology is just a tool, it's not good or bad, its all in how you use it.
Find a copy of the tech contract on the website
Resource website: AccountKiller.com, CommonSenseMedia.org
Go to www.ParentPumpRadio.com to leave your questions, comments and suggestions for future shows.