Anna Pirkl is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist, CCAPP RADT-1 and Registered Art Therapist. In 2005 she began her journey into the field of helping professionals as a volunteer for Free Arts for Abused Children.. She now specializes in addiction and recovery work, complex trauma, and anxiety. Anna uses a variety of therapeutic tools and approaches to assist her clients, such as Mindfulness Practices, Cognitive Behavioral, Educational and Psychodynamic. Anna’s overall approach is grounded in a Humanistic philosophy.
- Anna Pirkl, M.A., LMFT (BBS # 89201), ATR, CCAPP: RADT-1 2100 N Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 27, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (323) 642-8408 Email: email@example.com http://www.oneheartcounselingcenter.com/
- Children’s books on Bullying: http://www.oneheartcounselingcenter.com/resources/
- Resources and information on Bullying: http://www.southbayfamiliesconnected.org/help-kid-cope-with-bullying
- School Based solutions to Bullying: http://www.challengeday.org/
- Beach Cities Prevention Community Counsel Meetings
- Resource for Understanding and building Teenage Girl’s Self Esteem
Reviving Ophelia: Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls Paperback by Mary Pipher
Go to www.ParentPumpRadio.com to leave your questions, comments and suggestions for future shows. Be sure to sign up for our free gifts and follow us on social media.
Go to www.MissionsRadio.org to listen to all our podcast and subscribe to our feed so you will be automatically notified of new shows.